Friday, May 20, 2011

4 Red Sox, 3 Tigers


Clutch Crawford everyone.

That's his nickname and I'm sticking to it. BMack will obviously not support the nickname because he hates any idea I come up with mainly because he hates me, but how can you disagree. This man has won us 4 games this year, 3 with his bat and 1 with his legs and I have zero complaints with his contract, batting average, or what you pink hats consider lack of production.

To the game itself.
We were cruising, Josh Beckett was having another super game 6 innings, 1er and 3ks, but the Sox took him out of the game as a precaution for a tweaked neck..... pussy. The more in more he pitches, the more and more I'm starting to believe this Bard isn't what he's all cracked up to be. He immediately let up bombs to Brandon Boesch and Miggy. If it was me, I would not expect him to be the next closer of this club. After Papelbon had a scoreless but interesting inning Crawford hit the bases loaded walk off for the win.

Clutch Crawford, Dueling Couches did it again, now time for all the other sites to start copying us.

No comments:

Post a Comment