Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Glasgow person digs £350,000 from £1 gamble


A man who succeeded almost £350,000 after introduction a 50p each-way gamble has been explained by bookie William Hill as their "luckiest ever client".
The single father from Glasgow, who desires to remain unnamed, hit the bonanza with a seven-horse collector.
C, said he was stunned and said his brain was "a shattered". He aims to purchase his own home and visit his sisters abroad.
He said: "I'm surprised. I constantly place these small gambles and everybody informs me I'm mad. I have hit the bar a few times but this is unbelievable.
"My brain was a shattered and I couldn't think the balance on my account.
I first considered it would pay about £21,000 and had to get my son to come and translate that the numbers meant I'd actually won £353,000."
The lucky winner placed his 50p each-way accumulator on seven horses running at Brighton, Nottingham, Towcester and Kempton.
A spokesman for William Hill said: "He's our luckiest ever punter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment