Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Got To Love Charles Barkley


We already heard Barkley go off on the Heat and call them cry babies, now he is after their fans...

"NBA legend Charles Barkley continues to hog the spotlight with his inflammatory words and actions. The TNT analyst gave taunting Miami fans a double-middle-finger salute Sunday, and then he offered this comeback: "They were telling me I suck. They were telling me I never won a championship. Like, 'Come on, give me something better than that, dude.' I always laugh at that statement, 'You didn't get a ring.' I'm like, 'Dude, you work at McDonald's. My life's a lot better than yours. You relax (WEEI).' "

HAHA, a very arrogant thing to say, but it's also true. Say what you want, but everything he says is usually the truth. Maimi fans suck, they are a bunch of bandwagon fans that can't even show up to the game on time. I have said it before and I'll say it again, "Please God, don't let the Heat win it all". It really would be more depressing then watching the Celtics get knocked out. I can't sit there and watch LeBitch make a victory speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment