Monday, May 16, 2011

January Jones Covers 'Allure' Magazine

January Jones covers the June issue of Allure, and in the interview she talks about Betty Draper's psychology, her breakup from Jason Sudeikis and how she deals with sadness.

 On the difficulty dating men in the film industry:
“I’m sorry, I need to go away for three months and kiss other men while you stay here.”

On trying therapy:
“I was traveling so much, and I just needed to make sure I was grounded and had someone to talk to. She talked more than I did, which was hilarious and great and fun. I really like her. It was like having a girlfriend. But I’m not going to give her $300 an hour to have the same conversation I could have with my girlfriend.”

On her diet:
"I have never dieted. I just listen to whatever my body craves. I don't deny myself anything. I don't crave sweets or unhealthy things very often. But when I do, like if I'm in a bad mood and I'm in traffic, I’ll stop at McDonald’s and get a strawberry shake and fries and not feel guilty at all, because I deserve it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment