Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mike Freeman Is A Fucking Moron


Mike Forman is a writer for CBS Sports. I have read his bullshit for a couple of years now, but today I've finally had enough. Here is a part of his "article" today...

"There is just one way to end this ugly, messy drama that's been happening in the NFL for two long months. Just one--White House intervention.

I know, I know. This is what you're going to say. President Obama and his staff have bigger issues like, oh, I don't know, a still faltering economy. Football is a tiny morsel compared to what's on the plate of an American president. But I'd argue football is vital to the American psyche (and doesn't exactly hurt the economy when it's in full swing) and is worthy of a presidential sitdown.

Obama could get this solved in two days. Three tops. He'd pull these stubborn egos in the Oval Office, put on his Cutler jersey, get the Secret Service to bolt the doors, and keep them in place until a deal was struck. It'd be the easiest negotiation Obama ever did (CBS Sports)."

When he wrote "Obama and his staff have bigger issues" he should've just stopped. There is no reason that the President of the United States needs to get involved in the NFL, and to try to prove your point by saying "football is vital to the American psyche" is fucking laughable. You know what is vital to American psyche? Jobs. I am not going to get all political, but to sit here and say that the NFL lockout is a pressing issue in America makes me sick. As much as I love sports there is just no reason that they should be wasting their time with this. I was pissed when they did the whole steroid thing, and I am one of the guys that loves that everyone was getting busted. Focus on what's important like jobs, gas prices, wars, terrorist, and leave the NFL to the players, owners, and fans.

Fuck you Mike Freeman the fact you get paid to write that bullshit makes me understand why this country wastes so much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment