Friday, May 20, 2011

The Rapture..... Really?



So tomorrow is it ladies and gentleman, the Rapture.

Here's what the definition is:
The Rapture is a reference to the being caught up referred to in the Biblical passage 1 Thess 4:17 when in the End Times the Christians will be gathered together in the air to meet Christ.

So all of us sinners I guess are going to stay here on earth for torment when all of you goody two shoes are going to disappear to kick it with Jesus. What do I think about all of this.... BRING IT ON!

I'd love to see you torment me more than I go through now, you want real torment try working where I work that's torture enough. If God or anyone really wanted me to go through torture, it's basically leave it at the status quo. I dare you God to try to find something worse than this, I would be willing to take on the plague, locusts, and whatever you throw at me compared to my day to day activity with what I'm doing now.

or I'll just move back to New Orleans and willingly go through the rapture again. But at least your drunk when you go through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment