Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shaq's Mom Says He's Coming Back


Speaking before an event in Louisiana, Shaquille O'Neal's mother Lucille said that her son may not be ready to retire yet.

“He went there to help them win a championship, and they didn’t do that this year,’’ his mother told the New Orleans Picayune. “It bothered him so much that he could not play. He felt like he let the Boston team down and the community down, so I could believe he’s going back to Boston. He’s not in a place to be traded or anything like that (WEEI).’’

Man even after the season is over we can't get away from these Shaq stories. I am not sure if I want him back or not. I love him and all, but I just don't think there is any shot that he can make it through a healthy season. Then again, you aren't going to find another center for only $1 million, so I guess it can't hurt to have him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment