Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Is Kinda Bullshit


I know I shouldn't pay attention to quarter season rewards and stuff of that nature, but this pissed me off. ESPN's David Schoenberg or field.... David Jewishlastname came out with his quarter MVP awards and he had the rankings go:

1. Jose Bautista
2. Curtis Granderson
3. Ben Zobrist
4. Miguel Cabrera
5. Howie Kendrick

How the fuck do you leave Adrian Gonzalez off this list? I'm fine with Jose Bautista (even though he's on HGH) because he's hitting a million home runs, But Gonzalez is leadeing the league in RBI's and in my eyes should be number 2 on this list. No disrespect to Granderson (who's also on the juice), Zobrist, Miggy and Howie but Gonzalez is much better than them.

By the end of the year A Gon will win the MVP and Jose Bautista and Curtis Granderson are going to get busted for HGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment