Monday, June 6, 2011

88 Heat, 86 Mavs



2 games until I'm on suicide watch. I hate watching this series, because the Mavs go down by a million points and then come back so you can't ever shut the game off in disgust. And who last night decided to punch me in the dick, Chris fucking Bosh. You know I have to give the guy credit, all of us have chalked it up to this guy sucks, but he won as many games for the Heat as Lefag and Wade. Bosh hit a token KG jumper for the win (figuring Dirk missed a tough fade away at the buzzer).

I don't know what to think about this series, I really really really want the Heat to lose it, but they are playing such awesome defense and not making stupid turnovers. I have nothing else to say, but I went to sleep last night cursing.

Fuck

Die

No comments:

Post a Comment