Thursday, June 2, 2011

Canucks Are A Bunch Of Pillow Biters


"Wearing an adhesive bandage on his left index finger, Bruins center Patrice Bergeron confirmed following the team's Game 1 loss to the Canucks in the Stanley Cup finals that Vancouver winger Alexandre Burrows bit him at the end of the first period.

"Oh yeah, he did," said Bergeron. "He cut me a little bit on my finger, but I'm not going to complain about it. I'll let the league do their job, but he sure did [bite me] (WEEI)."

Who the fuck bites?

I was wondering what happened, because Bergeron never get that upset, and he was going all Evander Holyfield at the end of the first peroid.

I know the NHL is wierd with suspensions, but this guy has to get at least a game. According to Ray Bourque, Burrows has a history of being a dirty player, which is all the more reason I will be pissed if I see him on the ice Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment