Friday, June 10, 2011

Comedian Tracy Morgan Says "I'll Stab My Son If He Acts Gay" --- Gay Rights Groups Furious!


Would you care if your child was or is gay? Comedian Tracy Morgan has everyone, including gay activists, raising their eyebrows after he said he would stab his kid!

"30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan is under some very serious fire -- after reportedly spewing some disgusting homophobic "jokes" during a performance in Nashville last week.

According to reports, Morgan took the stage at the Ryman Auditorium (pictured above) and went off about gays -- saying,
"Gays need to quit being p**sies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

He added,
"Gay is something that kids learn from the media and programming."

When talking about the possibility of his son being gay -- Tracy said he
"better talk to me like a man and not in a gay voice or I'll pull out a knife and stab that little n**ger to death."

Afterward, Tracy told the crowd,
"I don't "f*cking care if I piss off some gays, because if they can take a f*cking d**k up their ass ... they can take a f*cking joke."

After the performance, the Ryman Auditorium issued a statement on the performance saying,
"The Ryman Auditorium regrets that people were offended by statements made by Tracy Morgan during his June 3 appearance....The Ryman does not control the content presented by people appearing on its stage, nor does it endorse any of the views of, or statements made by, such persons."

It's not the first time Morgan has ignited controversy over homphobic material -- back in 2009, a bunch of people reportedly walked out of his show at Carnegie Hall after he said being gay was a "choice."

After Gay Rights groups released statements "demanding" an apology from Morgan, he quickly issued an apology saying he "went too far" and his act was "not funny in any context."

"I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville."

He adds,
"I'm not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others."

"While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context. "



Apology accepted?

No comments:

Post a Comment