Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fergie On 'Allure' July 2011 Issue

Fergie is looking FIERCE on the July issue of Allure, and in the interview she talks about her career, personal life and learning to love her looks.

Here are a few excerpts and a picture;

On her age:
"I'm definitely young at heart, and I always will be, I'm just trying to age gracefully."
On her body:
"I think people think that I'm pregnant sometimes because my weight fluctuates. My problem is my discipline. I see a Jack in the Box or a DelTaco, and I will impulsively want it. I'm a work in progress in that area. I gain and lose weight everywhere from the thighs up."
On her relationship with Will.i.Am:
"There is conflict, he's very protective, and it drives me nuts because I do a lot of my best work, writing-wise, when I'm completely alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment