Friday, June 3, 2011

Pink welcomes baby girl into the world


A day earlier, according to People Magazine, Pink was sending criptic messages via Twitter. The message was about it being a good time for new beginnings under an auspicious astrological sky.
“New Moon in Gemini today :) a good time to start something new…. Also called the Honey Moon. #intoit,” she wrote.
The singer was thought to have been admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles last night and preparing to give birth via cesarean section after reports the baby was breech, meaning the little one had entered the birth canal feet or buttocks first, rather than the usual head first way.
A source said: “Pink’s baby was breech, so they were going to schedule a Cesarean section if the baby didn’t correct its position.
Pink and her husband, Hart, learned in November that the trend setter singer was pregnant with their first child. Twitter was abuzz with speculation after the happy news was greeted by a friend wishing Pink congratulations via the social media site.
“I didn’t want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before,” the singer explained to Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show.
Since the confirmation, the pop star has openly gushed about impending parenthood and her baby-on-the way.
“I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms,” she wrote on her Web site to accompany the release of her video for her single, “F—–’ Perfect.” “And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment