Thursday, June 2, 2011

Progress In NFL Lockout Talks?


I know I wouldn't talk about the lockout till it's over, but there does seem to be some good news...

"That is a word that's being used repeatedly on Thursday by officials from both the owner and player side. When both are speaking the same language there's likely some progress being made. And that's what's happening. Progress is being made. Not PR progress. Not phony progress. Serious progress in ending this nasty and protracted battle, I'm told by multiple sources (Mike Freeman - CBS Sports)."

The reason he said this is because the players and owners met in a secret meeting in Chicago, and word is there was a lot of progress made. Do I believe it? I'm not sure, but I am reaching for this to come to an end. Goodell and Smith need to get this to end. It's not good for either side to miss time, and I am still hopefully that there will not be any games missed.

This was somewhat of an interesting read (as far as lockout articles go), so if you want to read it CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment