Thursday, June 23, 2011

Timberwolves Fire Kurt Rambis


The Minnesota Timberwolves have decided to fire coach Kurt Rambis.

I have written more about the Timberwolves then I ever have before over the last couple of weeks. He isn't a great coach, but I doubt they get a great coach to replace him. Bottom line is that this is just yet another franchise that won't get better until the front office changes. Kahn has done a terrible job with this team and until he is gone I don't see much in the way of change. This team does have some talent, and maybe they will improve in the draft and be a decent. I wouldn't hold my breathe though. Maybe it isn't just the front office, it could be location as well. Try to get someone like Dwight Howard to go move to Minnesota... tough sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment