Tuesday, June 7, 2011

USC Stripped of 04 Title



The BCS stripped USC of its 2004 national title Monday.

The decision was not unexpected but required the NCAA's May 26 rejection of USC's appeal of sanctions stemming from the Reggie Bush investigation to move forward.
ESPN

This is one of the stupidest thing I have ever heard, I hate that the BCS just strips schools of Titles, awards, etc and we all have to pretend it didn't happen. Yes, they may have been playing with an impact player that may have been cheating, but you know what? It already happened.

If I were the BCS or NCAA I would leave whatever the school won up there, and then just paralyze the shit out of their future. Take away scholarships, post season bids and even their TV time in order to make sure to never violate the rules again.

And stripping a title away 7 years later does nothing really, I will always remember that USC won a championship and I will always remember that Reggie Bush won the Heisman. So... fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment