Saturday, July 2, 2011

Beyonce 'fros some moves in identical yellow and black crochet dresses for Good Morning America performance

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Beyonce 'fros some moves in identical yellow and black crochet dresses for Good Morning America performance   1 Lively turn: Beyonce took to the stage for an appearance on Good Morning America today to promote her fourth studio album, '4'


R&B diva Beyonce rocked Central Park as part of Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series.

The superstar bought her signature fierce style to New York in a bright yellow crochet mini-dress and glittering gold stilettos, belting out a series of tracks from her new album '4'.

Midway through the set the singer emerged in an identical black version of the dress, which showed off her newly-svelte figure to perfection.

Beyonce admitted that she 'owns the word diva..but only if used in the right way' and told how she's recently enjoyed a travel break to appreciate 15 years of non-stop hard work.


Beyonce 'fros some moves in identical yellow and black crochet dresses for Good Morning America performance   2 Mixing it up: She wore a yellow crotchet mini-dress before changing into an identical black one midway through the performance


'I really took time to get to know myself and I've learned how to appreciate everything I've worked hard for,' she said. It's hard to see when you're moving around so fast.

'I realise the impact I've had on so many people and what a blessing it is to be able to touch so many people.'

Asked how she manages to strut her stuff onstage wearing towering heels, she admitted that her fashion choices take their toll.


Beyonce 'fros some moves in identical yellow and black crochet dresses for Good Morning America performance   3
She's got the moves: Beyonce's huge hair performed along with her as she jiggled around to the music


'Oh my God, sometimes my feet are numb, sometimes they bleed...it's just like a ballet dancer,' she told crowds.

'Usually I'm so focused on the stage and my connection with the audience that I don't feel my feet until I get home.'

The 29-year-old entertainer, who is married to rap mogul Jay-Z, climbed atop a piano to sing a ballad after her high-energy routine to Run The World (Girls).

Fans sang along to her new track Best Thing I Never Had, encouraged by Beyonce to 'sing it to your ex!'


Beyonce 'fros some moves in identical yellow and black crochet dresses for Good Morning America performance   4 Movie star: Beyonce revealed she is starring in a remake of A Star Is Born, directed by Clint Eastwood


The scantily dressed star, who is sporting a bushy Tina Turner-style hairdo, finished off the concert with her smash hit Single Ladies.

During an interview with presenter Robin Roberts, she revealed she's starring in a remake of A Star Is Born, directed by Clint Eastwood.

'I can't believe it still,' she said. 'I'm so, so honoured that he believes in me. I can't wait to do this film.

'I represent this generation's talent and for me to be the chosen person as an African American woman is incredible.'

Roberts gushed how Beyonce empowers women. 'That's my message,' said Beyonce, who recently headlined Glastonbury.

'I try to write and sing songs that I think we as women need to hear.'

source :dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment