Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Crazy James Harrison, Being Crazy Again


This is what James Harrison said of BMack, I mean Roger Goodell yesterday:
"If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it," Harrison told the magazine. "I hate him and will never respect him."

His other descriptions of the commissioner include an anti-gay slur, "stupid," "puppet" and "dictator."

Well if I called my boss a fag, stupid, a puppet, dictator and that I flat out hate him, it probably wouldn't go well. And even though there is a strike going on right now, its eventually going to end, and your eventually going to helmet to helmet someone James and then Roger Goodell is going to go all Monty Burns on you and make your life miserable.

I'm torn on Goodell though, sometimes I think he takes small things too seriously and is very hypocritical when it comes to "player safety", but I also think he has done a good job of cleaning up the NFL's image.

But regardless, I'm going to agree with James Harrison because he has black and yellow on.

No comments:

Post a Comment