Friday, July 22, 2011

Kelly Rowland Responds To Diss

 


As part of her heave promotion for her upcoming effort, Kelly Rowland sat with BET.com and spoke about the recent shade fame producer Jeff Bhasker threw at her on Twitter.




VIA BET.com

On Bhasker’s comments:“You know what, the record speaks for itself. Opinions are like assholes, everybody’s got one. He’s made wonderful music with my sister and other artists. There’s no reason for me to say anything negative. Cause I won’t tell you the thought that is really in my head. I’ll just kill ‘em with kindness.”

On the success of ‘Motivation’:“Number one feels like number one.  It feels wonderful. Especially for it to be on the charts so long. I think ‘Motivation’ opened up a different chapter for me. It really did.[...][The album] is along the same lines when it comes to an urban sound. When I listen to everything back to back, when I was sequencing it, that’s when it felt really good in my spirit.”

On her BET Awards performance:“I was dreaming about performing on the BET Awards stage. I would dream and pray about it. When you ask God for it , he’ll deliver. Then he wants to throw Trey Songz in it. Trey and I had really great chemistry. We rehearsed. We were prepared and excited.[...]I wasn’t expecting that kiss, trust me. I didn’t even know he did that until after. When you’re on stage and you’re moving…it was really weird.”

No comments:

Post a Comment