Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lawrence Frank Finalist For Pistons Job


Pistons' coach search is down to Celtics assistant Lawrence Frank and former Hawks coach Mike Woodson. The report goes on to day that Woodson is said to be the favorite of Joe Dumars, the president of basketball operations, but the owner is said to have been blown away by Frank during his interview. I would think Dumars would get the say here, but I guess you never know.

I hope Frank doesn't get it for a couple reasons. First, I think it's a shitty job and that the Pistons are far from being good again. I just think if he sat back and waited he could find something better. Plus, who wants to live in Detroit?

On top of that, I hate to see the Celtics lose another assistant. I know they could find someone else, but I watched this happen to the Patriots and say what you want about their success, but eventually it does wear on a franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment