Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NFL Dream Team


ESPN had their NFL Dream Team talks today, and it got me thinking about what would be the best NFL team you could build. I will not do offensive lineman, because well I know very little about good ones and really only notice them when my QB is lying on the turf with a concussion. Anyways here it is...

Offense:
QB: Tom Brady
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Steven Jackson - I know a lot of people won't like that, but that combo would be awesome.
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Andre Johnson
Slot WR: Wes Welker
TE: Jason Witten

Defense:
DE: Mario Williams
DE: Julius Peppers
DT: Vince Wilfork
OLB: DeMarcus Ware
MLB: Patrick Willis
MLB: Ray Lewis
OLB: Clay Matthews
CB: Charles Woodson
CB: Darrelle Revis
FS: Ed Reed
SS: Troy Polamalu

The safties were by far the hardest. Ed Reed and Polamalu can both get burned, but there isn't a lot else to choose from. I love Eric Berry, but that pretty much because of 1 song, and Landry is awesome, but Polamalu basically does the same thing just better. I hate having a Steeler on there, but if you are picking the best that's where he would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment