Wednesday, June 29, 2011

'I hate my babies and my older children are animals,' says Octomom Nadya Suleman

By Daily Mail Reporter


Love lost? Octomom's Nadya Suleman says that she 'hates' her eight babies and has called her older six children 'animals'


She is the mother of fourteen children, who gave birth to the longest surviving octuplets in U.S history.

But in disturbing comments sure to alarm social services, Octomom's Nadya Suleman has said she 'hates' her eight babies.

The 36-year-old single mother also calls her six older children 'animals'.


'I hate the babies, they disgust me,' she told InTouch magazine. 'My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.'

In a picture taking by the magazine, one child is seen eating dry-wall in her run-down home.

Suleman says that her dream of having a big family has now turned into her worst nightmare as she struggles to take care of her huge family.

Having a break? Suleman was seen today without her brood leaving the Howard Stern studios in New York City


'The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet,' she said.

The reality TV mother has even considered suicide.

'Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope,' she said.

Looking pleased: The mother-of-fourteen had a sly grin on her face as she left the Manhattan studios


In another breath, Suleman tries to insist that she still has love for her children, but says in hindsight she wishes that she never gave birth to any of them.

'Obviously I love them - but I absolutely wish I had not had them,' she said.

The reality TV mother is also in financial hot water, especially when it comes to her home in La Hambra, California.

Struggling: Suleman says that her dream of having a big family has now turned into her worst nightmare as she struggles to take care of her huge brood


Up until recently, Suleman has managed to avoid being kicked out of the property for months, even though she has been facing foreclosure since last year after failing to meet monthly payments.

But now the man who sold the property to Suleman's father Ed Doud has recoiled and taken serious actions to get her and her children removed.

The mother says she has not got a penny to her name and cannot even effort to put food on the table.

'My bank account is overdrawn by $300 and Have no money to pay for the children's school, food or the mortgage.'

Suleman, who is currently on unemployed and public assistance programs, may however have found a way to boost her income.

She recently filmed an episode of a new TV celebrity dating show called Celebridate, for the cable network HDNet.

The unusual star has admitted that, having never dated before, this is a big step for her.

She says that she has been celibate for 12 years and has only slept with an ex-boyfriend and the sperm donor of her children.

But there is no doubt that Suleman is confident of her ability to attract the other sex.

'Ever since I was little, I was aware that men wanted me and the hardest thing was keeping them away,' she said.

Celebridate, which premières in October, is to be hosted by Blind Date's Roger Lodge and will reportedly also feature Superman's Dean Cain.

Nadya delivered all eight of her octuplets, including two daughters and six sons in January 2009.

Before that she gave birth to all of her other six children, the first being a son called Elijah in 2001.


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment