Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Sorry, I Just Don't Care


I don't care about women's soccer, it doesn't mean pride to me when it comes to Patriotism, it's stupid, irrelevant, sometimes cute, but a giant waste of time. On the 4th of July i'm not going to be on the esplanade thanking this team. Actually the only reason I'm writing this post is because I'm stuck and have NOTHING else to write about.

USA Boobs team beat North Korea's boobless team. That's what happened yesterday, no need to mention it, report about it on ESPN, bring up what happened a bunch of years back. No one cares about the Title IX of World Cups, accept for the relatives of the players themselves. Sure her name is Hope Solo and that's sweet and all, but you are an outspoken athlete on a sport that no one cares about.

This is a dumb post, fuck off, die.

No comments:

Post a Comment