Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beyonce's New Album Is Finally Here! Check Out Her CNN Interview (VIDEO)

It's B Day!

Yesterday, Beyoncé finally drop her new album, 4. And on Monday night, with less than a day until her album's release, the singer sat down with CNN's Piers Morgan to open up about this latest installment in her life.

Before Beyoncé began work on 4, she took some time off for some self-exploration. She admitted to Piers that her life had been such a whirlwind that she didn't even realize what it meant to have so many Grammys on her mantle.

"I learned a lot about myself, the biggest thing is, I love to perform,"
she said.
"I love music. I love what I do. I love singing in the studio and writing songs and coming up with video treatments. I learned balance. I learned the importance of taking time for myself."

This year Beyoncé turns 30 and she said that she's had some lofty personal goals for herself. She also addressed those ever-recurring rumors that she's pregnant.

"I feel like a woman. I feel like I'm very aware of who I am. I feel great and I feel like 30 is the ideal age [to start a family], because you're mature enough to know who you are and to have your boundaries and your standards, and not be afraid, too polite — but you're young enough to be a young woman,"
she explained.
"I'm so looking forward to it."

And what about those Jay-Z/Beyonce babies? Bey says,

"I always said I'd have a baby at 30. But I also said I'm going to retire at 30 ... Only God knows."
"Jay and I have kind of made a decision that we want to be known for our music and not our relationships or scandals. But he is amazing,"
she said.
"I definitely had a very natural friendship and connection with him. We've been together for a very long time and I'm very happy. Love is the foundation of everything, everything I do. My music is inspired by love — from my family, my husband, my sister."




Beyonce plans to take fans inside the "Year of 4" in an MTV Special airing this Thursday, June 30, at 8pm RT/PT.

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY OF "4"!





RELATED LINKS:

Beyonce "4" -- New Album Commercial (VIDEO)

Beyonce Released Track Listing For New Album "4" + New Song! (#MP3 DOWNLOAD)

No comments:

Post a Comment