Friday, June 3, 2011

Giants GM Brian Sabean Is A Whiny Bitch


"Why not be hard-nosed?" Sabean told the radio station. "If I never hear from Cousins again or he never plays another game in the big leagues, I think we'll all be happy."

"He chose to be a hero, in my mind, and if that's his flash of fame, that's as good as it's going to get, pal. We'll have a long memory," Sabean told KNBR. "Believe me, we've talked to (former catcher Mike) Matheny about how this game works. You can't be that out-and-out overly aggressive. I'll put it as politically as I can state it: There's no love lost and there shouldn't be (ESPN)."

It sucks you lost one of your best players, but this crying about it has to stop. There isn't anything illegal about what Cousins' did, and to go on and on about this is a joke. One top of that to come out and say you are going to get some on-field revenge is fucking stupid. All this is going to lead to is some suspensions, and if I was the MLB I would fine this guy for making comments like this. The whole MLB is making a big deal out of nothing. Yes, it sucks a very good player got hurt, but shit happens and players get run into all the time and don't get hurt. It was just bad luck..... MOVE ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment