Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Marie Claire'

Longtime Friends leading lady, Jennifer Aniston, is featured on the Marie Claire July 2011 issue. The star up the upcoming comedy Horrible Bosses, Aniston describes her early career in a new interview.

Her first role, she remembers, was, "as an extra on my dad's [actor John Aniston] soap opera, Search for Tomorrow. When I was 12, I asked him if I could get a part on his show," she says. "I wore a yellow skating outfit, and I was kinda large. It's hard to look good in yellow, and I certainly did not. I remember I got a check for about $100, and I was blown away."

But unfortunately, she didn't always have that type of in. Which meant struggles for both her, and a great many diner-goer's pants.

"Later, I waited a lot of tables, and I wasn't very good at that. I dropped more than one Alpine burger in customers' laps, and you just do not want all of that Swiss cheese and mushrooms in your pants," she says. "I wasn't a good waitress, but I was told that I was very nice and charming, so people liked me anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment