Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Katy Perry On 'Rolling Stone' Magazine

Pop icon, Katy Perry, covers this week's issue of Rolling Stone. The Teenage Dream star  talks about her political awakening, among other things.

"It just feels like the thing running our country is a bank, money," she tells the magazine. "I think we are largely in desperate need of revolutionary change in the way our mindset is. Our priority is fame, and people's wellness is way low. I saw this knowing full well that I'm a part of the problem. I'm playing the game, though I am trying to reroute. Anyway, not to get all politically divulging and introspective, but the fact that America doesn't have free health care drives me fucking absolutely crazy, and is so wrong."

Katy has already been active in fighting for gay rights.





Check out the video below for a behind the scenes look from the Miami photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment