Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger put on a show of unity poolside in Las Vegas as she reveals the wedding's 'on hold'

By Sarah Bull


Show of unity: Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger strolled along hand-in-hand at their hotel in Las Vegas as Lauren revealed she has put their wedding on hold


Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger put on a show of unity on holiday in Las Vegas yesterday, after Lauren gave an interview saying she has put their wedding on hold.

The pair strolled along hand-in-hand by their hotel pool before kissing and cuddling in the cool water.

However, Lauren has told new! magazine that she won't be walking down the aisle with Mark anytime soon, because she has lost her trust in him following reports he cheated on her with ex Lucy Mecklenburgh in Marbella.


She said: 'The wedding’s on hold. I’m not ready. He needs to show me that he’s the one I want to be with. I don’t have to be with him. I know I’ll be OK. He’s not the be all and end all.'

And Lauren said after his antics in Marbella, she isn't keen on him going on holiday by himself ever again.

She added: 'He was on a stag so he got away with that one. I won’t allow it again. He’s lost that trust. He will never go to Marbella without me. Ever.'

Smiles all round: The couple looked in good spirits as they basked in the sunshine and enjoyed a dip in the pool

Loved-up: The couple appeared to be very affectionate as they were photographed kissing in the pool


Lauren yesterday showed off her curvy figure in a pretty peach bikini, while Mark stood out from the crowd in a pair of bright pink swimming shorts.

And while the pair proved they are very much still together with their loved-up display, Lauren insisted she won't be staying with Mark if she can prove he was unfaithful.

She told the magazine: 'There’s a limit to what I can take. If I could prove he’d cheated, I’d leave.

Bikini babe: Lauren showed off her curves in a strapless peach bikini and a pair of sky-high wedges poolside


'But because I’ve not got that evidence and everyone’s going "Oh that’s just what they make it look like," what can I do? If he does disrespect me, it’ll come out in the end.''

Lauren added that the Mark she loves isn't the same as the man shown on The Only Way Is Essex.

She explained: 'I’ve known Mark since he was 14 so to me he’s just Mark. Everyone thinks I put him on a pedestal, but I don’t. It’s equal.

Messing around: Mark and Lauren tweeted their excitement after arriving in Vegas for a photoshoot

Looking good! Lauren tries on Mark's hat for size and pouts to show it suits her


'And he’s probably more jealous about me than I am of him. But they don’t like to show that on the show because they want to make it look like he’s the player.'

Mark and Lauren jetted out to Las Vegas yesterday for a photoshoot in Sin City.

However, tourists at Las Vegas airport said Mark and Lauren did not appear affectionate with one another as they walked off the plane and through the terminal.

Bored? At one point, the couple seemed slightly bored as they relaxed at the edge of the pool

'They didn't look like two people who've just arrived for a sun-soaked holiday,' one eyewitness said.

'The only time they seemed to smile was when they were talking to fans.

'The rest of the time they were walking slightly apart and looking at their phones.

'Perhaps they were just tired from the flight, but they certainly weren't their usual bubbly selves.'

However, Lauren certainly seemed in good spirits as she wrote on her Twitter page yesterday: 'Just woke up in Vegas had a nap after rehab pool party 2day.

'It was mental now getting ready for a night out 2 see what vegas has got :)yay!x'
A similarly excited Mark tweeted: 'OMG!! Vegas is unreal, the best place iv ever been to in my life mw and @LaurenGoodger are slightly hungover lol looking forward to the pool.'

He later added: 'Just chilling at the caesars palace vegas its just like being on the hangover haha wow this place is amazing !!'


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment