Monday, June 20, 2011

Michael Bay Breaks Silence On Why He Fired Megan Fox

VIA Huffpost Entertaiment: 

Michael Bay broke his silence for the first time about why Fox was replaced after two films as Shia LaBeouf's lady co-star, saying that it was her unfortunate dictatorial comparison that did her in.
"You know the Hitler thing. Steven (Spielberg) said, fire her right now," Bay told GQ Magazine. Spielberg is the executive producer on the films, and the Hitler thing refers to comments she made to Wonderland Magazine in 2009.


"He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation," Fox told the magazine. "He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him."
For his part, Bay said he wasn't offended -- it seemed he was more bemused.
"I wasn't hurt, because I know that's just Megan. Megan loves to get a response," Bay said. "And she does it in kind of the wrong way. I'm sorry, Megan. I'm sorry I made you work twelve hours. I'm sorry that I'm making you show up on time. Movies are not always warm and fuzzy."

That's what you get for running your mouth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment