Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Taylor Swift On 'Teen Vogue'


Country megastar Taylor Swift is featured on Teen Vogue's August issue. Inside the singer talks about her nerves before hitting the stage and friends.
On her nerves just before performing: “I do [get nervous]. But only if I’m not sure what the audience thinks of me, like at award shows. I never look down at the front row! My heroes watching = nerves!”

On her BFF TV Character: “Detective Olivia Benson from Law & Order S.V.U. I sit in my apartment and watch hours of that show. So I sort of feel like me and Olivia are BFFs.”

On her best friends: “My friends all have different jobs — some I get to see at award shows, some I see when they’re home from college, some are in my band! I’m so lucky to have so many people I love and trust.”

On that dress that she absolutely loves: “I get to wear it every night on tour at the end of the show when I’m singing ‘Love Story.’ It’s long and sparkly (big surprise, right?) and a total princess dress.” 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment