Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LeBron's Publicist Finally Has Him Do Something Right


"Basically I was saying at the end of the day this season is over and -- with all hatred -- everyone else has to move on with their lives, good or bad. I do too," James said.

"It wasn't saying I'm superior or better than anyone else, any man or woman on this planet, I'm not. I would never ever look at myself bigger than anyone who watched our game. It may have come off wrong but that wasn't my intent."

Yea, yea, yea. Are we supposed to believe this LeChoke? You finally did something smart. I'll take this for what it is right now, and I'll leave you alone for right now. But I know for a fact that in a month from now you are going to do something douchey that puts you right back in the light. This is the same guy who hosts the decision, compares him self to the greats in a loss, and then after loses the finals calls everyone a peasant.

Which comes to my next point, I'll give it a month before LeBron does something stupid. Do you take the over or the under?

No comments:

Post a Comment