Friday, July 1, 2011

Eagles Fans Cross Your Fingers


There are wild rumors circling today that the Eagles may have a deal in place trading Kolb to the Cardinals once the lockout is over. This has obviously been going on for awhile now, but there have been a fire of rumors since these tweets were made...

Jim Trotter of Sports Illustrated reported Thursday that "the name I'm hearing will surprise you." On Friday, Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett added fuel to that fire with a tweet of his own:

"They say we 'Cardinals' gonna get kevin KOLB & we are trading a secret player for him! Hmmm I wonder who? I think I know, but I 100% don't (ESPN)?"

Who could this player be. Well most rumors seem to suggest there are three options that make sense Patrick Peterson, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, and Daryl Washington. Any of these guys would be a steal. I think Peterson was the best player to come out of the draft this year, Rodgers-Cromartie would give them another solid corner across from Asante Samuel. Even Daryl Washington would give them an LB, which the Eagles have needed for sometime now.

So, Eagles fans out there....pray this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment