Monday, July 25, 2011

The Lock Out Is Over


Well who knows. But they have been reporting that it's over all weekend.

This was just a big waste of time to me to be honest. I don't really even care about what happened or what was accomplished. It doesn't seem like anything that I care about. Logan Mankins will not be a free agent, and the franchise tag still exists.

The thing I'm most excited about is the free agent frenzy that is going to happen. Where is Nnamdi Asomghua, Santonio Holmes, Ray Edwards, Carson Palmer, and Braylon Edwards go.

Much like the Patriots, the Steelers also never sign guys that I get excited about so I can throw Nnamdi out the window.

Whatever, the lock out is "over", and training camp begins Thursday. From an outside perspective it seems as if the owners won.

No comments:

Post a Comment