Friday, July 1, 2011

Trade Rondo?


So on the Radio this morning I was hearing rumors about trading Rajon in a deal that involves Dwight Howard or Chris Paul back this way.

I love Rajon, I do, he's my favorite Celtic player of all time, But if the Celtics were going to knock down the Big 3, this makes sense. As much as I despise Chris Paul he is a great pg, he can create his own shot, defend and pass the ball really well. Also, if we could get Dwight Howard, you do it. Dwight is a beast of a center and if we can do a deal involving Rajon for Dwight you gotta do it. I know there would be secondary players in a deal, but if we are going to rebuild and stay relevant than we do it.

I also saw this crazy trade rumor too:
Celtics get: Dwight Howard, Gilbert Arenas, Chris Paul, and Emeka Okafor
Hornets get: Rajon Rondo, Jermaine O'Neal, and a signed Glen Davis
Magic get: Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and a signed Jeff Green (plus maybe a future pick or two)

Yea it wouldn't happen, but you know what, it's crazy to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment