Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm Bipolar, says "Disney" star Demi

Distressed ex- Disney star Demi Lovato has been communicating clearly about her endeavors with cutting, anorexia and bulimia and now she exposes she is also suffering from bipolar disorder.

Giving an interview to the People Magazine she says, I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar.  Te 18-year-old star recently went into treatment for three months due to a nervous breakdown last year. While there, she battled her struggles with anorexia, bulimia and cutting. 

The actress, who recently quit her show “Sonny With a Chance,” also said she has battled “depression from a very earliest age.”

"Seeming back it makes wisdom," she told the magazine. "There were times when I was so depressed, I was scripting seven songs in a night and I'd be up until 5:30 in the morning.

I think like I am in mange now where my entire life I wasn't in control," she said. The actress and singer Tweeted her hold up of actress Catherine Zeta Jones, who presently exposed that she is also suffering from the bipolar disorder.

I don't familiar Catherine Zeta-Jones myself but what she has taken a decision to do it too courageous and so thorny but value it, I'm conceited of her,” she Tweeted Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment