Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lady Gaga’s smartness depends upon 'drunken diet'


Lady Gaga, a renowned pop star has created more confusion saying that “I am slim and smart because I take drunken diet”. The Paparazzi, strike creator and has always kept a slim body, insisted she would never avoid alcohol in an offer to lose weight.  

The 24 years old singer acknowledged that her slim body doesn’t to exercise and her boyfriend Luc Carl's "drunken diet", which observes him, loses 40 pounds even as still revels tough, reported Contact music.

"I am on the drunken diet. I exist my life as I desire to, and artistically. I like to drink whiskey and substance whilst I am working," she said. 

Although she is drunk, Gaga never leaves out on her work-out and yoga sittings. "The deal is, I've obtain to work out each day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And its part of the training and caring yourself motivated. I have to say, I do a lot of yoga," said Gaga. Carl is currently working on a book entitled 'The Drunk Diet', about his non-traditional weight loss technique

No comments:

Post a Comment