Thursday, May 19, 2011

BMack Officially On Suicide Watch



Yup, my days are numbered....

"There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for," the posting reads. "Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That's right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you'll be happy you read this, says the Center for Disease Control (FoxNews)."

They even rated the best car for a Zombie apocalypse (pic below)

I have always said that the second I see a zombie I am killing myself. There is absolutely no way I am fucking dealing with that shit, and now we got the CDC making Zombie apocalypse kits? This just brings me one step closer. There will be no grand last stand more me, I want no part of that mess, it just never seems to go very well.

I know this is all fun and games to them (CDC), and a way to get more attention to real "issues", but they should really realize what this does to a person like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment